ALL IN A DAY'S WORK @ SSS Catarman

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Postponed Field Work

This morning, I was all set and ready to travel again and conduct field verifications (Fact-of-death/birth/marriage or FOD/FOB/FOB) to some of the places under our functional area of responsibility particularly to the towns of Las Navas, Catubig, Laoang and Pambujan. However, the weather wasn't that cooperative, so after almost an hour at the Jeepney Terminal waiting for the rain to stop pouring, I decided to return to the office and scheduled the job to some other date.

I just can't imagine how'll I look like upon return to office if I decided to proceed notwithstanding the kind of weather we have now...haha..
Catarman (courtesy of Arnel De Silva Photography)

On the way I have to go through this...
to Las Navas

... and this...
to Kalingnan, Catubig

... and this one too...
to Laoang

... and also this.
Laoang

Sadly, I lost courage to take, once again, the risk of going to these places just to fulfill my duties. Anyway, maybe tomorrow, when the weather would be fine, I could now go on and do the pending workload.

No comments:

Post a Comment