ALL IN A DAY'S WORK @ SSS Catarman

Friday, April 1, 2011

supposed role model (copy)

I was sending our MACRDF reports for March 2011 just a few moments ago when suddenly a new message popped out of my email window. The message was from Dario Tan, my former partner here in Catarman. I found it interesting so I just decided to share it with you. You may try it yourself and find out who your supposed role model should be..

Caution:
Don't get too hasty, though, 'coz you might not want to pre-empt the result. Just take the test step by step.
Have Fun!

Role Model
Using simple math, find out who your role model truly is.
Mine was a BIG surprise.
It certainly wasn't who I would have picked.


FIRST, do the simple math below.
THEN, scroll down to find your hero.

Do not scroll down until you do the following Math!!

It is truly remarkable just how accurate this is!

1) Pick your favorite number between 1 and 8.

2) Multiply your choice by 3.

3) Add 3.

4) Multiply again by 3.

5) You'll get a 2 digit number.....maybe 42, for example.

6) Add the digits together.  Example 4 + 2 = 6.

Now Scroll down.


With that number, see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below:

1. Albert Einstein.

2. Oprah Winfrey.

3. Mother Theresa.

4. Bill Clinton.

5. Bill Gates.

6. Mahatma Gandhi.

7. Eleanor Roosevelt.

8. Babe Ruth.

9. Clarence Miscreola.

10. Winston Churchill.

11. Barbara Walters.

12. Dalai Lama.


I know, I know...  I just have that effect on people.

One day you, too, can be like me.... Believe it!

Stop picking different numbers!!
See? hahahaha.. You want to change your mind, change number and repeat the test, then do it, still you won't find another one but the number 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment