ALL IN A DAY'S WORK @ SSS Catarman

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Rockin' Rollin' Workin'!

Yeah! Yesterday (i mean last Thursday), I've been again into one of my longest bike ride of the season but without me pressing the throttle. I was so excited to tell y'all my miSSSadventures of the day and promised myself that the moment I arrive home, I'd never make my keyboards take even a nap, not until i finish drawing down the chronicles of my journey.

Unfortunately, promises are sometimes made to be broken.  Home at around 7PM, I immediately stepped into the shower, cleansed a li'l bit, dried up, threw myself into the sofa, watched some teleserye, and later heard myself snoring. F''@#$*! I haven't even got to touch a piece of the keyboard. The PC was alive but I was dead! But who wouldn't? After a long, enduring, butt-swelling trip to the Pacific coast, maybe I just deserved an ounce of rest.

Yeah! Who wouldn't? Who would want a more or less 300 kilometers of these?
Check out!

 
The voyage started really nice. I didn't mind a quite cramped "seating" at the jeepney. Neither did I care if boats were filled with weighty machines...


And the road trip also went on like nobody cares whether the hi-way's magnificently made or not,  for as long as there's a road and the trip could on smoothly, me is OK... So, the bike hits the dirt and started rollin'...


Not far from the "Bang!" line, the road started to show its true face...


Man! The dirt was real, the mud stuck to the fenders! And i got this for a total of 4 hours plus.


Nearly an hour after, I saw some light! Concrete! Smooth!


Wait, there's a sign ahead!

Y'all! The road was beautiful but you've to escape from these boulders and rocks! Alright, get fast!


Then back to rough muddy part of the adventure!
Arghhhh!! The road was endless. The ride was killing me! Two hours thereafter, my shoulders sagged, my face's burnin' from the sharp stinging rays of the Sun, the oil-like secretion of the face mixed up  with  filthy dusts. My back ached, and I began to feel some pain in the ass. I wanted to lay down! I missed my bed at home! But no! I have to get this job done! Oh! I missed my swivel chair in the office. The trip had to be swift, fast, but this road seemed eternal!


More than two hours of mud ride, then I landed at my destination, got the job done  and went the same way back. Same way, same agony! But this is part of the job, part of the package, and me can do nothing about it!

Do you think, at least, I deserve a beer? OH YEAH! KAMPAY!!




.

No comments:

Post a Comment